The BlinkList Toolbar for FireFox is a great enhancement for all BlinkList users. It allows you to access your most important BlinkList features and pages with just one click. This toolbar also adds a powerful new tag box that will make your blinking even more fun and productive. What is the tag box? Just enter whatever tags you want to use for the pages you are researching and the tags you enter into the box will automatically be added to your tags field.
This post will now serve as the homepage for this extension. All future releases and updates will link to this post.
|Firefox||1.0 – 3.0.*||ALL|
- Updated to work with Firefox 3
- Updated extension homepage links
- Fixed “My List”
- Removed “Quick Start”
- Removed “Tags” field
- Updated “Blink It” function
- Updated “Quick Blink” function
- The “Blink It” functionality does not work 100% on pages with frames. This is a bug with Blinklist.com’s bookmarklet however.
- Option to have Blink It! button to open in current window or new window
- Added BlinkList search engine (Note: This does not work properly yet)
- Added BlinkList menu which includes all the regular functionality of the toolbar
- BlinkList menu is hideable
- The BlinkList menu in combination with the Search Engine provides 90% of the functionality of the toolbar. Ideal for users who do not have room for another toolbar
- Overhauled Options dialog box
- added blink this page to the right-click menu
- updated Blinklist help link
- attempted to include small buttons but didn’t work